Vortex™ 4'x18' SINGLE Solar Panel | Panels Only
Solar Pool Collector Header Size:
1.5” Nominal Header [1.48” I.D, 1.90” O.D]
Use Vortex™ SINGLE Solar Pool Panels to replace defective panels on your existing systems and or add additional panels to an existing solar pool heating system to achieve higher heating potential.
Vortex™ SINGLE Solar Pool Panels can be used for replacement panel change-outs on existing systems and or adding additional panels to an existing solar pool heating system.
The average skilled handy person can easily manage a basic panel change-out, or add additional panels to an existing system.
Note: Our Standard Panel Hardware Kit is necessary [one per panel] for the mounting of each individual panel to the roof, structure or rack, and for connecting it to the adjacent panel. The Standard Panel Hardware Kit is not included when purchasing SINGLE Vortex Solar Pool Panels.
To purchase SINGLE Vortex™ Solar Pool Panels with an accompanying Standard Panel Hardware Kit | Click here
Vortex™ SINGLE Solar Pool Panel Applications:
• Replace existing solar pool panels needing repairs
• Add additional panels to achieve higher heat than standard operating temperatures of 80-85 degree range
• Add different sized panels to create a custom configuration to accommodate complex roof designs
• Add additional panels to increase inadequate heating performance of an under-engineered solar pool heating system
• Designed for in-ground and above ground pools
• Suitable for residential and commercial
Vortex™ Product Specifications:
• 1.5” Nominal Headers [1.48” I.D, 1.90” O.D]
• Panel design exceeds commercial grade specs
• Heavy-duty construction; 30% heavier than industry average
• 10 Year Manufacture Warranty; Full Replacement
• Reliable & durable | typically lasts 15 to 20 years
• Rated for hurricane wind force; up to 120mph wind load
• Combines high flow rates with low system pressure; max transfer of heat & reduces strain on pump
Vortex™ Panel Specifications: Vortex™ Spec Sheet PDF
Installation Details: Vortex™ Installation Manual
Warranty Information: Vortex™ Solar Collector TEN YEAR WARRANTY
Warranty Registration: Vortex™ Warranty Registration Online Form
Product Manufacturer: Pool Heating Distributors (PhD)
Processing & Delivery Information:
This item requires 14-21 business days to process and ship your order, plus standard transportation delivery time.
Order processing will begin on the next business day when an order is placed after 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
Extended order processing times over 21 business days may occur between the months of March through to Augustdue to high demand.
Expedited shipping is prohibited due to the weight and size of this item; call for quote.