Vortex™ 4'x12' Solar Pool Panel | 2" Headers
Solar Pool Collector Header Size:
2” Nominal Header [1.89” O.D. | 2.31” I.D.]
Note: Solar Pool Panel Only | Connecting and Mounting Hardware kit optional
Our Vortex 4’ x 12’ | 2” Header | Solar Pool Panel can be used to replace defective Fafco or Aquatherm Solar Pool Panels needing repair, add an additional panel to an existing system or can be used to replace your entire solar pool heating system.
The average skilled handy person can easily manage a basic panel change-out, or add additional panels to an existing system.
Note: Some Fafco and Aquatherm pool panels may vary in size depending on the model and when they were manufactured. Be sure to confirm the actual measurements of your existing solar pool panels and compare your measurements with our Vortex panel specifications before purchasing.
• Designed to replace existing solar pool panels needing repairs
• Add additional panels to your to achieve higher heat than standard operating temperatures of 80-85 degree range
• Add different sized panels to create a custom configuration to accommodate complex roof designs
• Add additional panels to increase inadequate heating performance of an under-engineered solar pool heating system
• Designed for in-ground and above ground pools
• Suitable for residential and commercial
Note: Vortex panels connect to most other manufactures products. See product specifications below
• Extends your pool swim season
• Saves you money on pool heating costs
• High life expectancy - typically lasts 15 to 20 years
• Has zero operating costs
• Requires minimal maintenance
• Efficient non-polluting alternative energy source
• A warm pool is much more comfortable to swim in
Vortex Panel Only Features:
• Includes only the solar pool panel [Standard Panel Hardware Kit is not included]
• Panel can be mounted all roof types, ground, or ground rack
• 10-Year Factory Warranty
• Rated for hurricane force 120mph wind load
• Free design and installation technical support
Vortex Product Specifications:
• Highest quality heater in the industry
• Best warranty offered today
• Design exceeds commercial grade specs
• Heavy-duty construction; 30% heavier
• Reliable and durable - typically lasts 15 to 20 years
• Combines high flow rates with low system pressure allowing maximum transfer of heat while reducing strain on pump
• 2” Nominal Header [1.89” I.D, 2.31” O.D]
Processing and Delivery Information:
This item requires 14-21 business days to process and ship your order, plus standard transportation delivery time. Order processing will begin on the next business day when an order is placed after 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. Extended order processing times over 21 business days may occur between the months of March through to Augustdue to high demand. Expedited shipping is prohibited due to the weight and size of this item; call for quote.
Product Manufacturer: Pool Heating Distributors (PhD)
The Vortex Solar Pool Collector is Pool Heating Distributors best selling swimming pool heater, the superior quality design of VORTEX earns it 5 star plus rating in their Consumer Value guide!
Pool Heating Distributors Star Rating system is the direct result of experience with thousands of actual units in the field in the homes of Vortex Solar Pool Heater customers.
• Quality of Materials and Workmanship
• Reliability and frequency of repairs
• Factory response to service or warranty issues
• Strength of the warranty
• Customer satisfaction
• Efficiency [certified by industry accepted test facility]