Standard Panel Hardware Kits | 1.5" or 2" Headers
Use with 1.5" or 2.0" I.D. Nominal Headers | Use Standard Panel Hardware Kits to connect solar pool panels together and mount the solar pool panels and strapping onto roof/rack surface Note: When ordering, after clicking the "Add to Cart" button below, view your cart and enter the amount of Panel Kits required in the "quantity" box
Our Standard Panel Hardware Kit includes the necessary parts required to connect solar pool heater panels together, and mount them onto various roof surfaces types [shingle, wood shake, metal, and tile], or ground rack system.
Standard Panel Hardware Kit Includes:
• 2 - 3" Rubber Couplings; used for connecting the panel headers together in a series*
• 5 - #32 or #40 Stainless Steel Hose Clamps; used for sealing Rubber Couplings to panel headers
• 4 - Header/Strap Stainless Steel Butterfly Clips; used for fastening panel and strap to roof or rack.
• 4 - #14 1/4"x1.5" 3/8" Hex Head Stainless Steel Screws;† used for fastening Stainless Steel Butterfly Clips
*Based on Panel Header size selected above
†Concrete Tile or Wood/Metal Rack applications include:
Appropriate screws will be substituted for each kits standard Stainless Steel Screws described above - based on customer requirements that are chosen in dropdown selection box at top of this page entitled "Hardware Kit"
• #14 - 1/4" x 2" - 3/8" Hex Head Stainless Steel Screws; standard kit screws used for Shingle, Metal, Modified or Rolled Roofs, or Pressure Treated Wood Frame Racks
• #14 - 1/4" x 1 1/4" - 5/16" Tapcon Hex Head Screws; substitute screws used for Barrel or Flat Concrete Tile, or Concrete Roofs
• #14 - 1/4" x 1" - 7/16" Hex Head Bolts and Locking Nuts; substitute screws used for Aluminum or Steel Metal Frame Racks
For High Wind Areas: Areas that have high wind zones may require a hardware upgrade to High Wind Zone Panel Hardware Kits to meet local codes. Click here to purchase upgrade your Standard Panel Hardware Kit to a High Wind Zone Panel Hardware Kit.
Note: Vortex Standard Panel Hardware Kits can be used on most other brands of solar panels equipped with 1.5" I.D. or 2" I.D. headers.
Refer to the Vortex Install Manual for details on using Panel Kits
Processing and Delivery Information:
Please allow 1-5 business days to process and ship your order, plus standard transportation delivery time. Orders placed after 2PM EST may not begin processing until the next business day.