HV Relay for Hayward, Goldline, Pentair, Jandy & Automation Controls | HV-RELAY
This relay is the same exact model used and sold to work with many automation and solar controllers which are repackaged with the brand name of the controller; save 30% with this generic brand kit which includes a wiring harness to connect to the controller circuit board.
• To be used with Aqua Solar Electronic Solar Control,
Pentair Solar and Pool/Spa Controls, and Jandy Aqualink
• Also interchangeable with most other pool/spa automation and/or
• Replaces Goldline Part #GLX-Relay, #AQ-Relay, and Pentair
Part #520106 Relay.
The electromagnetic relay is actuated by the variations in conditions of the electric circuit. When 24 volt AC current is applied to relay coil inputs, the contact switch closes allowing high voltage current to pass through to pump or valve to be controlled.
• Use for Booster Pump or Filter Pump Control, Pool Sweep Interlock,
Lights or any other high voltage device
• Booster Pump Control
• Pool Sweep Interlock
• Filter Pump
• Ideally suited for high-inrush fluid pump controls: pool/spa, water
processing, emergency, chemical industry, etc.
• High-capacity, high-withstand voltage relay with no contact
chattering for momentary voltage drops up to 50% of rated voltage
• UL Class B construction standard.
• Wide-range AC-activated coil that handles 100 to 120 VAC at either
50 or 60 Hz.
• Miniature hinge for maximum switching capacity, particularly for
• Flame resistant materials (UL94V-0-qualifying) used for all
• Screw terminals.
• UL, CSA, and TUV approved
• Includes wiring harness with NR Plug which connects to circuit
board socket on most solar, pool and spa automation controllers
Booster Pump Control:
This relay controls a booster pump for systems where the main filter pump does not have enough power to pump water through the collector array. The boost pump turns on 30 seconds after solar heating/cooling turns on (on most controls).
The relay is wired in series with the pool sweep and turns the pool sweep off for approximately 6 minutes whenever the solar turns on. This prevents the pool sweep pump from losing prime while air is being purged from the solar collector array.
The function of this relay varies with the model of the controller. If the "Solar Override" is enabled, the controller will override the time clock and turn the filter pump on when there is a call for solar heating. If "Recirculation Freeze" protection is enabled, the controller will turn the pump and solar valve on during freezing conditions.
AQ RELAY is a high voltage, industry standard relay.
Double pole, single throw, meaning that they can make/break both legs of a 240VAC circuit. Relay Outputs: DPST isolated contacts; 3HP@240 VAC
Please view the Aqua Solar Operation and Installation Manual for more information, installation and diagrams.
Help >> Contact Customer Support
• Toll-Free help line offering unit selection assistance
• Online e-mail technical and installation support
All product performance tests and claims are that of the
manufacturer, not DIYSolarPoolHeaterKits.com Powered by Solar Buyers Club LLC.
Processing and Delivery Information:
Please allow 1-2 business days to process and ship your order, plus standard transportation delivery time. Any order placed after 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time may not begin processing until the next business day.
Please call for Rush Processing and/or Rush Shipping options.