Double Row Kit: Use for Multiple Stacked Rows
Use with 1.5" Nominal Solar Panel Headers Note: When ordering, after clicking the "Add to Cart" button below, view your cart and enter the amount of Double Row Kits required in the "quantity" box
Double Row Kit used for Solar Pool Panels with a header Size: 1.5" I.D. Nominal includes the necessary parts required to install multiple stacked rows of panels one above the other on the same or different roof.
Complete Double Row Kit includes:
• 2 – 1.5” End Plugs; used for plugging un-used panel header outlets
• 2 – 1.5” CPVC* Panel Adapters; used for connecting to panel outlet
• 2 - 1.5"x2" PVC Reducer Bushings; used w/1.5” Panel Adapter to increase PVC fitting to 2"; Included only when selecting System Plumbing Size: 2" PVC Pipe
• 2 - PVC Tees; Connects the plumbing together for the two rows of panels**
• 1 - Standard Panel Hardware Kit [see below]
*CPVC withstands high temperatures and requires all-purpose CPVC glue. Using PVC glue may result in leakage
**Based on System Plumbing Size selected above
Standard Panel Hardware Kit Includes:
• 2 - 1.5"x3" Rubber Couplings; used for connecting the panel headers together in a series
• 5 - #32 Stainless Steel Hose Clamps; used for sealing Rubber Couplings to panel headers
• 4 - Header/Strap Stainless Steel Butterfly Clips; used for fastening panel and strap to roof or rack.
• 4 - #14 1/4"x1.5" 3/8" Hex Head Stainless Steel Screws;† used for fastening Stainless Steel Butterfly Clips
†Concrete Tile or Wood/Metal Rack applications include:
Appropriate screws will be substituted for each kits standard Stainless Steel Screws described above - based on customer requirements that are chosen in dropdown selection box at top of this page entitled "Hardware Kit"
• #14 - 1/4" x 2" - 3/8" Hex Head Stainless Steel Screws; standard kit screws used for Shingle, Metal, Modified or Rolled Roofs, or Pressure Treated Wood Frame Racks
• #14 - 1/4" x 1 1/4" - 5/16" Tapcon Hex Head Screws; substitute screws used for Barrel or Flat Concrete Tile, or Concrete Roofs
• #14 - 1/4" x 1" - 7/16" Hex Head Bolts and Locking Nuts; substitute screws used for Aluminum or Steel Metal Frame Racks
For High Wind Areas: Areas that have high wind zones may require a hardware upgrade to High Wind Zone Panel Kits to meet local codes. Click here to purchase upgrade your Standard Panel Hardware Kit to a High Wind Zone Panel Hardware Kit.
Note: Vortex Standard Panel Hardware Kits can be used on most other brands of solar panels equipped with 1.5" I.D. or 2.0" I.D. headers.
• If the panels are installed in the same row on the same roof, and need to circumvent an obstacle
Order: Split Kit instead of a Double Row Kit
Processing and Delivery Information:
Please allow 3-5 business days to process and ship your order, plus standard transportation delivery time. Orders placed after 2PM EST may not begin processing until the next business day.